Friday, May 20, 2011

Introduction

This journal is to document the life of a wife, mother, and stepmother dealing with depression and anxiety. My name is Charity and I am 34 years old and have been dealing with depression and anxiety since I was a teenager. I don’t know what has made me this way and I am afraid to find out but I have decided to do this journal in the hopes that it will help someone else going through the same thing by showing them that they are not alone in this journey and not everything has to have medicine to deal with. Don’t get me wrong, there are people out there that really do need the meds that the doctors put them on so don’t think that I am telling you not to look into that option for help if your doctor tells you that you need it. I am just telling you that it is my choice not to be on meds and this is my way of coping.

No comments:

Post a Comment